Profile: Rachel Lebeaux
Last week was a busy one on SearchCIO.com, and that’s why I’m here to help you zero in on any of the stories, videos or podcasts you might have missed!
- E-records management moves up the state CIO agenda – E-gads, there are a lot of e-records to keep track of! As the business of running a state government moves increasingly to electronic form, e-records management moves up the CIO agenda. NASCIO offers help as well as firsthand accounts from state CIOs.
- Firms building websites with global reach – CIOs, we’re not in Kansas anymore. Corporate websites today must speak to people all over the world. So how do you keep your message from being lost in translation? It’s a balancing act of leveraging local and global needs.
- Vendor management advice for CIOs – Who hasn’t hit a snafu with a vendor at one time or another? In this expert video, learn from Forrester Research Inc.’s Christine Ferrusi Ross.
- Compliance and offshoring best practices for the CIO – This expert podcast, courtesy of Forrester Research Inc.’s Khalid Kark, offers tips on how to offshore and still be in compliance.
- Outsourcing uptick result of slow economy – Economic uncertainty apparently has companies rushing to outsource, pushing the volume and dollar amounts to record highs in the first half of the year, according to advisory firm TPI.