when relevant content is
added and updated.
Recommended reading from mrdenny for June 10, 2016.
This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- How many copies do I need?
- Amazon IoT Button Hacking: Part 1
- Checkpoint process for memory-optimized tables in SQL 2016 and implications on the log
- Power BI Enterprise Content Sharing
- SQL Server 2016 features: R services
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.