As the year starts to wind down, we at SearchSoftwareQuality.com are looking back at what took place during 2008. One thing that we’re focusing on is the tools and solutions that were released. In an effort to help our readers understand what tools are available to help them, we are creating a guide to tools released in 2008 to be published in January.
In order for us to do that, we need your help identifying tools that were released. The tool categories we’re focusing on:
- Software testing
- Test management
- Code quality
- Application security
- Software requirements
- Agile development
- Project management
- Application lifecycle management
- Application performance monitoring & management
Please send us information about tools released between Jan. 1, 2008, and Oct. 31, 2008, that you’d like us to consider for the guide. The tools must be new products or significant upgrades. And you must include the following information:
- Product name and version/model number
- Company name
- URL for the product
- Product or company logo
- Date product was released
- Tool category (see above)
- Product description
- If it’s an upgrade, features that were added
- What makes it innovative?
- Details about how it performs
- Details about its ease of use and manageability
Send your product submissions to Editor@SearchSoftwareQuality.com by Friday, Dec. 12.