Just to let everyone know that registrations are now open for the Carolina VMware User Summit. In case you don’t know it was really this VMUG and couple of the others that first got these big VMUG events started. I’ve attended every Carolina Summit since they started, but this year I’m taking a break. I think the folks down Carolina deserve a break from me – they must wonder how this funny-sounding Brit keeps popping up every year. It so happens that this year Carolina Summit falls in the same week as the London User Group. I missed the #lonvmug first meeting this year, and didn’t want to miss the 2nd as well. Plus the week after I will be in Columbus, Ohio – so travel was getting increasingly complex and ardorous.
Fortunately, I have sent my British Ambassador who acts as the UK presence when I’m otherwise engaged. He’s called Alan Renouf. And no he’s not French but from Beligium.
- Morning Keynote presentation from Satyam Vaghani & Vinay Gaonkar
- Two perspectives: The past and future of VMware storage
- Afternoon Keynote presentation from Jake Howering, Cisco
- Data Center Interconnect Strategies
- Self-paced labs provided by Varrow
- Instructor led labs provided by eGroup
- Educational sessions including topics on:
- PowerCLI 201 presented by Alan Renouf
- vCenter Orchestrator presented by Cody Bunch
- vCloud Director Deep Dive presented by Chris Colotti
- vSphere and Network-Attached Storage Design Considerations presented by Scott Lowe
- Discover your Enterprise Social Network with VMware SocialCast presented by Bryan Kuhn and Daniel Stevenson
- vCloud Director PowerCLI presented by Alan Renouf
Anyway to register follow the link below: