In case you weren’t one of the readers stampeding these stories, here’s are the most popular tales from across TechTarget’s five Australian sites in 2008:
1. SearchCIO readers could not get enough of this story comparing virtualisation wares from Microsoft and VMWare.
2. Career advice clearly appeals to networking professionals, who stampeded this piece about how certifications can improve your prospects at work.
3. Old-school is still big for security pros, who loved this piece about five command line tools to detect Windows hacks.
4. The blend of open source NAS and virtualisation proved the most popular mix for our storage-oriented readers.
5. Bluetooth for Business was the story of most interest to SearchVoIP ANZ readers in 2008.