Here are the 10 most watched questions on ITKE: There’s some great discussions going on. Go answer a question now and take your shot at winning a TV:
1. Configuring listener.ora was asked by a reader and answered by Jcmdba.
2. generic host for win32 process was posed by a Owolab and answered by Pjb0222 and CarlosDL.
3. Oracle 9i install failure was asked by Sivavvit and answered by Jcmdba and CarlosDL.
4. Oracle usernames was answered by Zagrim and Jcmdba.
5. What are the points to be taken care of when designing a database on Linux? was posed by a user and answered by Mrdenny and CarlosDL.
6. Flash Recovery Area in Oracle 11g was asked by a reader and it hasn’t been answered yet!
7. About Time was asked by Checkp3 and answered by Dmcdconsult.
8. Data Guard implementation for Oracle 10gR2 was asked by a reader … and remains unanswered!
9. How to convert LONG to CLOB or to VARCHAR type in select statement was asked by SamG and answered by MrDenny, with a dissenting opinion from CarlosDL.
10. SQL Query was asked by Creative49 and answered by Jcmdba.