If you’re the first to answer one of our unanswered most-watched questions this week, I’ll add 100 knowledge points to your tally. Simply provide your answer, then leave the link to your answer in the comments section of this post to receive your points!
1. Check out what Mr. Denny recommends for upgrading from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005.
2. One user is still wondering how to create an index across a Windows server 2003 share. Provide the first answer for 100 knowledge points!
3. KarlG was wondering how to create shortcuts in Windows 7’s XP mode. Mr. Denny and Xxx did their best!
4. Mr. Denny gave an in-depth answer to a member struggling with disaster recovery for SQL 2005.
5. Spadasoe, Mr. Denny and Lovemyi chipped in to help Jim4522 with his question regarding rebooting virtualized servers. He’s still having trouble, so head over and give him your two cents!
6. Nobody’s provided any guidance on best practices for backing up Active Directory 2003. Be the first and be 100 knowledge points richer!
7. Mr. Denny gave some tips for using Exchange in a cloud environment. What’s been your experience?
8. Jinteik and Carlosdl try to steer one member in the right direction when monitoring SMART hard drive status via Active Directory.
9. Falconreef provided an approved answer to one member’s inquiry about wiping the hard drives of 100 PCs.
10. One more chance to earn 100 knowledge points: Help one member out with migrating MySQL hosts.