I know, I know. The Stanley Cup is happening too. Hockey needs a little more love on these blog posts, but I’m a diehard basketball fan, okay? Plus the stock photo team colors match for the NBA finals, so it was too good not to pick.
Anyway, we switched things up for May’s activity contest, introducing a new category: “Most Thoughtful Answer”. And we’re not talking about sending a bouquet of flowers or complimenting someone’s haircut. To get this $50 Amazon gift card, you gotta go above and beyond to answer a user question. It was a tough pick – but the winners are located below!
- $125 Amazon gift card: Subhendu Sen! [2050 points]
- $75 Amazon gift card: ToddN2000! [1805 points]
- $50 Amazon gift card: TheRealRaven! [655 points]
- $50 Amazon gift card – Most Thoughtful Answer – TheRealRaven, for their in-depth answer to this SQL newbie’s question! Here are some runner-up answers from this month that were also really helpful. Great job, everybody!
Since this new format went over well, we’re going to keep things simple and run the same contest for June. If you forgot what the stakes are, here they are below!
- $125 Amazon gift card: The user has to reach 1,750 ITKE points to qualify and remain engaged on the site throughout the month.
- $75 Amazon gift card: The user needs to reach 1,000 ITKE points to qualify and remain engaged on the site throughout the month.
- $50 Amazon gift card: “ITKE user of the month” – One special user from the site who remains constantly engaged. The user could have 10 points or 500 points – anyone could win!
- $50 Amazon gift card: Most thoughtful answer – Give an answer that goes above and beyond the call of duty to qualify. Are you an expert in a particular subject? Hunt down a question and answer it with your expertise so that others can benefit! This prize can stack with the prizes above or be won by another user, so don’t be shy about submitting those answers!
Have a great month everyone, and good luck!