Jingle Bells is playing on the radio, exclusive holiday discounts and deals are flooding your inbox, and you just pulled out your favorite ugly sweater for its yearly debut at your family party. That’s right, it’s December!
Love or hate the holiday season, we’ve got something everyone can get excited about this month: Your ITKE Community winners for November’s Amazon cards!
- $100 Amazon gift card – Most Thoughtful Answer: ToddN2000, for their help with the failure message: “Override Not Found at Specific Level.“
- $75 Amazon gift card – Most Thoughtful Answer (2nd): Carlosdl, for their detailed example on how to “FTP to ISERIES box.“
- $50 Amazon gift card – Most Thoughtful Answer (3rd): TheRealRaven, for their break down on IP Adresses
- $50 Amazon gift card – Friendly Face(s) – ToddN2000 & Carlosdl! $25 each to the winners for the participation.
- $25 Amazon gift card – Points Player – ToddN2000! [1,025 points]
There were lots of other great comments and discussions that also deserve recognition from last month. A big thank you to everyone for their continued participation in spreading their knowledge throughout our community!
If you’re feeling lost about these new award tiers, be sure to check out Tom’s blog post about the awards changes from August. In case you need a refresher, here are the categories below!
- $100 Amazon gift card: Most Thoughtful Answer – Give an answer that goes above and beyond the call of duty to qualify. Are you an expert in a particular subject? Hunt down a question and answer it with your expertise so that others can benefit! This prize can stack with the prizes above or be won by another user, so don’t be shy about submitting those answers!
- $75 Amazon gift card: Most Thoughtful Answer (Runner-up) – Same as above!
- $50 Amazon gift card: Most Thoughtful Answer (3rd) – Same as above!
- $50 Amazon gift card: Friendly Face – A neglected category! The internet can be a scary place, especially for those who don’t use it often or stumble upon the wrong communities. Show a little love to new users by welcoming them and encouraging them to get comfortable here. Interact with your veteran neighbors – we’re all in this together. After all, the more users this community has, the more helpful it will be for everyone! And who knows, they may end up answering questions alongside you down the road. A good example of this is Todd’s comment on this user’s question about honeypots.
- $25 Amazon gift card: Points Player – Most points obtained in the month. There is something to be said for someone who interacts the most with our new questions. To discourage spam, only one comment per question will be tallied for this. Points for this award will only be tallied for questions asked within the last 6 months.
Thanks so much to everyone for a great November! Hoping you all enjoy a safe and relaxing holiday season.
We’ll see you next month,