You know what time of year it is… back to school time! Time to stock up on those school supplies, books, binders and snack packs… unless you’re out of school like me, in which case you’ll only need the snack packs.
Speaking of packs, you all certainly packed in a large amount of questions and answers this month! Take a look at our top contributors for July, including some highlights of top answers below!
- $125 Amazon gift card: Subhendu Sen! [2040 points]
- $75 Amazon gift card: ToddN2000! [1795 points]
- $50 Amazon gift card: TheRealRaven! [630 points]
- $50 Amazon gift card – Most Thoughtful Answer – ToddN2000, for their answer to this ITKE user’s question about converting stream file data! There were plenty of other great comments from this month that helped to solve some unique and difficult tech issues, so congratulations to everyone who helped out!
I’ll be keeping the curriculum for August the same, so make sure you write this down in case there’s a pop quiz later!
- $125 Amazon gift card: The user has to reach 1,750 ITKE points to qualify and remain engaged on the site throughout the month.
- $75 Amazon gift card: The user needs to reach 1,000 ITKE points to qualify and remain engaged on the site throughout the month.
- $50 Amazon gift card: “ITKE user of the month” – One special user from the site who remains constantly engaged. The user could have 10 points or 500 points – anyone could win!
- $50 Amazon gift card: Most Thoughtful Answer – Give an answer that goes above and beyond the call of duty to qualify. Are you an expert in a particular subject? Hunt down a question and answer it with your expertise so that others can benefit! This prize can stack with the prizes above or be won by another user, so don’t be shy about submitting those answers!
Have a great August, class, and enjoy the rest of the summer!