Probably, Rundll error says firewall.cpl is missing! Please check one by one.
- Verify your Internet connectivity
- Add the Windows Update Web site and the Microsoft Update Web site to the Trusted Sites list
- Make sure that Windows Firewall is turned on, and temporarily disable third-party firewalls
- Temporarily disable third-party antivirus software
- It is necessary, to ensure that the latest Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) update installed
For better concept and guidance, please visit here. though it is based on SP2, but hope it may help you!