Can anyone please help me with below issue.
The is a program abend in our production system in RPGLE program and with in that following operations happening, but i found errors while running program as below.
following are the breif Sequence of operations written in RPGLE:
1. File(FMABCF)is declared as USROPN in F Spec.
2. OVRDBF FILE(FMABCF) TOFILE(FMXXXF)using QCMDEXC,please note XXX in the file name will replace with one of the program parameter on fly.
3. OPNQRYF FILE(FMXXXF)with few joing conditions.
4. Open FMABCF
5. Read FMABCF
While i am debugging the program in developement box to replacate the error, i also encountered with same issue and saw following error messgaes in Joblog after completion of above steps in program by using DSPJOB.
1. Diagnostic message - List of values not valid for parameter TOFILE, Error found on 0OVRDBF command
2. Error on opening file
3. Escape Message - I/O operation was applied to closed file FMABCF.
Could anyone please help me what could be the reason of OVRDBF is not happened correctly and other subsequent errors.