1. In the pursuit to acquire and broaden my knowledge on VoIP, I am looking to set up a VoIP network (lab). As Cisco routers and switches are a little steep in price (even the Catalyst 500 Express 24PC) I am considering D-Link small business telephony solutions. I would like to know the benefits of having the D-Link DVG-3004S SIP Analog Trunk Gateway, DVX-1000 SIP IP-PBX with Conferencing Server (if perhaps replaceable wth Asterisk), and the DPH-140S Express Ethernetwork Business IP Phone, and how they can work for me?
2. How Can I implement a VoIP network with the D-Link DVG-3004S SIP Analog Trunk Gateway, An Asterisk IP-PBX with conferencing configured, and IP and/or SIP Phones?
3. What (QOS) router and/or switch can I possibly purchase at a reasonable price if needed for such setup?
1. How can I implement a VoIP network with a Cisco Catalyst 500 24PC Express, an Asterisk IP-PBX and IP and/or SIP phones on cable internet access?
2. How can IP/SIP phones in a remote location be configured to this router?