Register Hereor login if you are already a member
Thanks for a quick response.
The values are retrieved from the RTVJOBA to variables &JobNbr,&user,&job then after the report is generated, it's sent to other user by SNDNETSPLF command. The user did not get it. The joblog showed the single quotes were added around the JobNbr on the SNDNETSPLF so the spool file can't be found.
I found the problem. Even though the job idendifier (&jobnbr/&user/&jobname) in CLP is different from the command line, it did work. What I have in the CLP is SNDNETSPLF that will send a copy of the report to user B for backup purpose before it will be sent to the vendor and delete it after that. With the new upgrade to the Emailing Software that we did last week, it now deletes the report from the User B instead of from the original user. That's why User B didn't have any copy of that report at all and I have to delete them from the original user.
Thank you so very much for response!