Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
What is the tech stack you would suggest for our small business? Like what RMM tools and PSA would you suggest? Here is the scenario we have:
- We have 25 Windows 7 users (20 desktops and 5 laptops)
- 2 physical Windows 2012 R2 servers (1 DC and 1 RDS)
- All 5 laptops don't come into the network physically but connect with a client based VPN and are members of our domain.
- Email already hosted with Office365 using E3 licenses but with nothing other than email currently set up.
- Carbonite is in use on the laptops.
- Windows native backups running to attached USB drives.
- At present, we have no Endpoint Security is deployed.
Anyone have any suggestions?