when booting try hitting F8 a bunch of times until you get to the boot menu then press the down arrow quickly to stop the boot timeout timer. then boot the system logged so that it will create a log file of the boot. once it reboots try connecting the drive to another system as a secondary drive and pull the log file off of it to inspect it.
1) have you installed any new hardware or changed any hardware lately?
2) Have you installed any new software?
3) Have you installed any new microsoft patches lately?
4) Have you had any lightning storms or power outages?
5) Make sure that your fans are clean and clear of any dirt buildup.
all of these could cause your system to keep rebooting. Check those and let us know what you find. It could also be malware or a virus. If you do get it hooked to another system as a secondary drive run a virus check and spyware check on it before trying to pull any files. I did a search on the errors you recieved and found nothing unfortunately.