I need some advice with content managment. I have some IT knowledge, understand the basics of databases but thats it.
1) I want start a website to capture limited personal information prompted by a form, provided by the vistor(1)/member and then make it available to others, visitor (2)/member on a fee for referal basis.
2) There would be a fee associated on both sides. In addition I want the ability to allow visitor(1) to download a picture and also make that available on the other end.
3) Offer training with testing and the ability to print off a certificate. Also want an Icon to show the training was successfully completed by visitor(1) and would be specific to that person and appear with their information.
4) The ability to have a newsletter and send out to everyone signed up on the website.
5. The ability to have recorded video that visitors can watch and listen.
6. I want the ability to possibly expand the website and allow for specific partners for a fee.
Lastly, I am limited on funds and depending on cost may need to put this together in steps. Any ideas? Thank you Mary
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!