Consider an organization “ABC” having many employees. An employee works for one department. Each employee identified by using Empid, having Name, address ( described as House_no, city, district, state, pin code) and more than one phone numbers. Department identified by using Dno, having Dname, Dlocation. Each Department having a manager . Each department having many employees. There are many Projects, each project is controlled by the department. Each Project uniquely identified by Pno, having Project_name,Project_location. An employee works on many Projects. Number of hours per week worked on each project by an Employee also needs to be recorded in the database . A project is worked by many employees. Each employee supervised by the supervisor. Employee having many dependents. Dependents having the dependent_name, gender, age, address. Dependents are identified by Empid.
T1(Empid, Emp_Name,city, district, state, pin_code, phoneno, Dno,Dname,Dlocation, Dept_mgr_id, Pno, Project_name, Project_location, Number_of_Hours,Supervisor_Empid, Dependent_name, gender, address)
- Display the details of the employees who are working on both the projects having project_no 5 and 10.
- Display the details of employees having at least two dependents.
- Display the project name on which more number of employees are working.
- Retrieve the employees who do not have any dependents.
- Display the Employee details whose total number of hours per week working on various projects is maximum than all other employees.
- Create a view to display the number of employees working in each department.