As an administrator, this should be easy, but, depending on the size of the folder, it might be time consuming. Here is what you need to do:
1. Right click on the folder and go to Properties
2. Click on the Security tab
3. Click on the Advanced button
4. Click on the Change Permissions button
5. Click on the Owner tab
6. Click on the Edit button
7. Here, your name should be showing. If you want to take ownership, highlight your name and click the OK button. If you want to have the system administrator group to take ownership, you will need to click on the Other groups button and find it.
8. Click on the OK button after your decision and watch the replication begin.
9. Once this is over, check to ensure that the proper security groups are in place and that all of the permissions are correct so that this does not happen again.