Recover Windows 7 password with administrator may be the most convenient way. But if you don’t have it, you still can recover Windows 7 password with other methods. For example, password reset disk or password reset disk created by Windows password recovery tool.
1. Recover Windows 7 password with password reset disk
The password reset disk is created by you when you can access your computer. On the Windows logon screen, type incorrect password. Press Enter, you will see there is a link about “Reset Password”.
Just click it to follow password reset disk wizard to recover Windows 7
2. Recover Windows 7 password with Windows Password Genius
Windows Password Genius is used to create a password reset disk when your computer is locked. Install and run it to burn a reset disk. And then boot locked computer from it to recover Windows 7 password.
3. Recover Windows 7 Password with Windows Password Key
4. Recover Windows 7 Password with SmartKey Windows Password Recovery
5. See: How to Reset Admin Password on Windows 7?