PCOMM: FindFieldByText always returns nothing

5 pts.
Tags:
IBM
PCOMM

FindFieldByText does not work. pcomm 6.0 version I wonder why the FindFieldByText always return nothing even if I changed the find string, and the find string exists in the session. Anyone met the same problem? I have tested the FindFieldByRowCol method, that is okay.

addition:

Both English and Japanese characters exist in the session.

any effect on it?

.......

autECLPSObj.autECLFieldList.Refresh

set FieldElement = autECLPSObj.autECLFieldList.FindFieldByRowCol(3,3)
debug.print FieldElement.GetText

set FieldElement = autECLPSObj.autECLFieldList.FindFieldByText("OPTION")
debug.print FieldElement.startrow
.........
0

Answer Wiki

Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

Discuss This Question:  

 
There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Following

Share this item with your network: