By the using, the conditional formatting rule you can easily view who has modified an email on shared mailbox the last time by following the given below steps:
- Open MS Outlook 2010
- Select the View tab-> button View Settings
- Now click on conditional formatting button.
- Hits on the Add button.
- Name the rule.
- Press the Font… button.
- Set the highlight settings that you want.
- In our example:
- Effects: Strikeout
- Color: Red
- Press the OK button.
- Press the Condition… button.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Add the following condition
- Field: Categories
- Condition: contains
- Value: Edited by Clark Kent
- Of course, you’ll need to modify the names to the names of your own teammates.
- Click on Ok to close the dialog box and your view should take effect directly.
I hope it will be helpful for you.