Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
I have a following scenario:
- Operation1: Chain operation on file A1 with lock operation
- Operation2: Chain operation on file A2 with lock operation
- Operation3: I updated record in A2 file with some updates
- Operation4: Now I committed the changes using COMMIT operation
Until now I don't have any issues,
- Operation5 : Now I'm trying to update the record in File A1, but it is showing following error "Operation sequence for member A1 is not valid".
Is it a valid scenario? And can some one explain what happened here?
As400, rpgle, Pf in as400