Simple and easy steps what to do if excel file is corrupted, you may see on- http://www.filerepairforum.com/forum/microsoft/microsoft-aa/excel/481-%E2%80%8Bexcel-files-corrupted – or if you want ask a question and you may get appropriate answer.
How to Uncorrupt an Excel File
1. Start the Excel program by double-clicking on the software icon via your computer’s desktop or your “Start” menu.
2. Click on the “File” menu at the top of the software window.
3. Click the “Open” option from the menu and then navigate to the file you wish to uncorrupt.
4. Highlight the arrow next to the “Open” button in the menu and then click “Open and Repair.” Click the “Repair” option from the menu.
5. Wait for the program to uncorrupt and load your file.
6. Go back to the “Open and Repair” menu if your file does not uncorrupt. Click on the “Extract Data” option from the menu and wait for the software to run the repair option.
7. Wait for the file to load on the screen with the corrupted sectors repaired.
Finally you may take a look at Excel Repair Toolbox
Software demo version is free: http://www.excelrepairtoolbox.com/