You can create a new .pst file for a single e-mail profile or for multiple e-mail profiles while Outlook 2003 is not running.
To add a .pst file when you use a single e-mail profile, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Mail.
2. Click Data Files.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the Types of storage area, click Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) to create a new Outlook 2003 .pst file. Click Outlook 97-2002 Personal Folders File (.pst) to create a new Outlook .pst file that is compatible with earlier versions of Microsoft Outlook.
5. Click OK.
6. Use the default Outlook folder location, or you can locate a different folder location.
7. In the File name box, type a name for the new .pst file, or you can use the default name. Click OK.
8. In the Name box, type a title for the .pst file, or use the default title of Personal Folders. The title that you enter in the Name box is the name that is used on the Outlook 2003 All Mail Folders list, and it is applied to any shortcuts that are made for the .pst file on the Outlook Bar. You can also select an encryption setting and a password for the .pst file. After you select the settings that you want, click OK.
Note You cannot change the encryption setting after you create the .pst file. For more information about the encryption settings, see the “Security settings for the Personal Folders (.pst) file” section in this article.
9. The new .pst file appears in the Data File area. Click Close two times.
If you need to recover old data you can then import directly into here after you can open Outlook. You can also copy a .pst file to the loacation Outlooks is looking for the file in. This is great for migrations.
Recovery tool can recover all PST file issue successfully. Outlook PST email
can use this software program to get better whole embedded email statistics
items, which included email, events, contacts and etc. PST Recovery supports
all outlook 2000,2002(XP),2003,2007,2010, 2013 and 2016 PST file format. Users
can feel comfortable to try the free trial version and then finalize any one of
info visit here:- https://www.softwareimperial.com/outlook-pst-converter.html