It depends on the size and length of your videos. but you can probably do what you need to do sans server and just use YouTube’s free service thanks to Google. Here are the simple instructions (And free!)
Once you’ve finished editing your video, made sure it’s less than 10 minutes, smaller than 1GB in size, and in an acceptable format, you’re ready to upload it.
1. Click the button in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
2. Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
3. Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
4. Click the “Upload a Video…” button.
5. In the next window, click the “Browse” button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
6. Click the “Upload Video” button.
It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to YouTube.
If you’re receiving an error with your Upload, you might want to make sure you’re attempting to upload a file that’s recognized by YouTube. YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats.
Have more than one video file to upload?
Learn how to upload them, using our YouTube Uploader.
File Size and Length Limits: Video length and size
There are two ways to upload your video: by using our Single File Uploader or the YouTube Uploader (for multiple files). With either of these methods, your videos can be up to 1GB in size and 10 minutes long.
Please note, the longer and/or higher quality your video is, the more compression will be required to fit it into 1GB. You can compress your video using movie editors, like Windows MovieMaker or Apple iMovie.
You can no longer upload videos longer than ten minutes regardless of what type of account you have. Users who had previously been allowed to upload longer content still retain this ability, so you may occasionally see videos that are longer than ten minutes. You can, however, easily change your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician, or Guru, which offer a variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date information, and links to other websites.