I have a laptop that won’t power on. I changed the charger, and battery. I used different outlets. No indication lights come appear on the laptop.
It’s a 3 year old Dell XPS.
My little brother used this laptop a lot on his bed so I would assume that overheating can damage the MB or FAN but what exactly could be critical enough that can damage and cause the computer complete failure?
If you have some suggestions on what to do to fix it, let me know or share your knowledge on what you think must have went wrongThanks!
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!