Register Hereor login if you are already a member
3. Select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click "Next"
4.Check Installation paths, note my existing setup is "Client Only" installer I don't have the multi-user option available*. Choose your path's and click "Next"
If you use standard setup, you will see Single user and Multi-User Options.
5. Choose Installation options. In this step I have selected all features except single logon, including the full Design and Admin clients, and the NEW "Notes Browser Plug-in" and "OpenSocial Component" options. Select your features and Click "Next"
6. When Notes is installed, I want to use the application as my default Mail, Calendar and Contacts application, as well as speeding up the start-up process by selecting "Launch parts of Notes". Click "Install"
7. The Notes installer then begins extracting program and data files to your local hard disk. Note, depending on the options selected at step 5, the progress bar may reset several times.
8. After the installer has completed the 'success' screen will be displayed, Click "Finish"
9. Now that the software is installed on the computer, the next step is to configure the Notes 9 client.
Configuration of Notes
10. Start Notes 9 either from the 'Start' screen or the Desktop icons, which will display the new 'splash' screen.
11. The configuration wizard begins, letting you know what information you need to enter to configure Notes 9, click "Next"
12. Enter your IBM Notes username and 'home' Domino server (ask your help-desk if you're not sure what these are), click "Next"
13. If the information at step 14 (user information) is entered correctly, you will be prompted for your IBM Notes User ID Password, enter your password and click "Log In"
14. Notes has features which enable you to connect your Notes client to a variety of other Internet services, these can be configured now or later. I'm going to configure them later ... click "Next"
15. Finally, the new Notes 9 client has a fantastic streamlined look and feel, I like the additional features provided through Toolbars, you can turn them back ON by turning OFF the "Show Toolbars Only When Editing" option from the Notes 9 menu
16. IBM Notes 9 installed and configured
* The multi-user install option places the users IBM Notes 9 personal data within their Windows profile path, and is only available with the Client Only install, which does not include Domino Designer or Administrator clients.
1. Locate the installation setup file for your release of IBM Notes 9 (Double Click and Run)2. The 'IBM Notes 9.0 Social Edition - Install Wizard' dialog will be presented, click "Next"
Thank you Christina for your step wise descriptive help.
I want to know that during the installation does it ask for windows 32 bit or 64 bit machine.