Steps to search the surfing logs are :
1. Click On “User Logging” Option in “User Management”
2. Choose your filters as per your requirement. You can search by IP,Mac,user id website name etc.
See the screenshot to understand it clearly
3. Press Search
4. You’ll be notified once your logs are ready.
5. Click on Notification and see your logs
6. You can also export in PDF and CSV Format
7. Apart from that you can also configure your FTP/NAS server to backup/export your logs
Let me know if you are stuck again. I am WNSP certified 🙂 🙂