Why not you try manual method for this? As it is easy and effective too. You may follow this step by step process.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select Export and then select Email messages.
- Select Microsoft Exchange as the format and then click Next.
- You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
- You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the Select folders option.
- After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
- When the Export Completedialog box appears, click Finish.
Note: This process can take some time , depending on the number of messages that you are exporting.
Courtesy: EasyTechTools Blog: Convert DBX to PST Format