To hide the Scheduled Tasks/Printers from the network share view, try the steps below:
* Click Start, Run and type REGEDIT
* Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \RemoteComputer \ NameSpace
* Backup the key by exporting it to a .REG file.
* To remove Scheduled Tasks, delete the following key:
* To remove the Printers folder, delete the following key:
* Close Registry Editor.
If you want to revert back just go back to the regedit and import the .reg file you backed up in step 3 above. Restart and you are good to go.