As the pace for new technology continues to increase, many organizations are becoming frustrated with the inflexibility of
their IT budgets. Many companies spend about 80% of their budget on maintaining existing applications, leaving only 20% for new projects. How has your company handled the 80/20 IT budget dilemma? Is it more flexible when it comes to working with new projects?
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!
No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.
Your password has been sent to:email@example.com
To follow this tag...
Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.
Share this item with your network: