Follow these steps to recover your Skype Name, reset your password, or do both.
1. Open the Problems Signing In? page (opens in a new tab).
2. Enter your registered email address.
3. Click the Send email button.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary code – please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t see the email. Temporary codes last only 3 hours.
5. Click the link inside the email to display a list of Skype accounts associated with that email address.
If the link in the email doesn’t work, simply copy and paste the recovery code and click the Enter code button on the email sent screen, and click the Submit button.
6. The Skype account(s) for the registered email address will be shown. If you’ve forgotten your Skype Name, click that account in the list, then click the Sign inlink to sign into this account on skype.com. Make note of this Skype Name so that you can also sign into Skype on your desktop or mobile device.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click that account in the list, then click Reset Password to create a new password.
If all the given above steps fails to work then their is an alternative to recover your password.
• The browser saves user data in SQLite form so all the details like user password and username are stored in the form of database in SQLite Viewer.
• First, you have to install the “SQLite Viewer” by following this link http://www.freeviewer.org/sqlite/
• If you are using the Chrome browser then provide the location:
Windows Vista or later: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases
C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Support\Google\Chrome\Default\databases
• If you have Mozilla Firefox, then provide the location %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
Go to start menu. Copy and paste this command in search box and run.