Fixing reports after Metadata update

Tags:
iSeries
Metadata
I just went into the Metadata for a particular file, and updated it to include a couple fields that were, for some reason, missing. Te metadata definition updated fine, and when I tried using the new fields in a new report, they came up fine. Trying to add that new field to an existing report, is causing me headaches... The layout of the table in the old report doesn't change to match the new metadata. I need the new field (that's how we realized it was missing from the metadata. So I cant select it to add or drag onto the query. What have I missed?,


Software/Hardware used:
iSeries OS7.1, WQ2.1 (ptf12)
0

Answer Wiki

Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

Discuss This Question:  

 
There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Following

Share this item with your network: