Error Code 1155 issues are caused by misconfigured system files. This usually happens when the computer’s registry system overloads with to much data, or when certain system files become missing or broken. You can try running a registry repair tool.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download (Error 1155) repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.