Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
I have a complicated problem for data extract from a web site. It is about a horse race analysis.
Problem description as below
- I want to retrieve some historical data and non-dynamic
- Datas are spread into many different web pages and they are in asp.
- Pull down menu is on the web page and have to select it for different date information
- Some image link is on page and have to select for different race per date.
- Only need a table inside the page.
What have I done?
- Did copy and paste into excel file
- Very time consuming
- Use countif, sumif function in the excel file.
- Is it possible to complete by automatically by VB script or involving automating select date in sequence, elect race in sequence, and copy dedicated table into the spread sheet?
remark: link shows info of date and race nos.