Simply append the beginning with a number then a period like
- First choice: To add a combo box in Excel 2007, click the Developer tab, click Insert, and then click Combo Box in the Form Controls section.
- Create an object that covers cells B2:E2.
- Right-click the combo box, and then click Format Control. Enter the following information, and then click OK:
- To specify the range for the list, type H1:H20 in the Input range box.
- To put a number value in cell G1 (depending on which item is selected in the list), type G1 in the Cell link box. Note The INDEX formula uses the value in G1 to return the proper list item.
- In the Drop down lines box, type 10. This entry determines how many items will be displayed before it is necessary to use a scroll bar to view the other items.
Note The 3-D shading check box is optional; it adds a three-dimensional look to the drop-down or combo box.
The drop-down box or combo box should display the list of items. To use the drop-down box or combo box, click any cell so that the object is not selected. When you click an item in the drop-down box or combo box, cell G1 is updated to a number indicating the position in the list of the item selected. The INDEX formula in cell A1 uses the number to display the item’s name.
This and more can be found on Microsoft’s website here.