Either you can follow these instructions:
1. Copy the files from the UDF-formatted CD onto your hard disk.
2. Insert a blank CD into your computer’s CD/DVD writer and select the option labeled “Burn files to disc.”
3. Name the CD that you are about to burn. To do so, enter a name into the “Disc title” field and click “Next.”
4. Click on the radio button next to “Live File System” and then click on the option labeled “Change Version.” Use the drop-down menu next to “UDF Version” to select a UDF version that you want to burn the files with. For example, UDF 2.50 supports only Windows Vista and later operating systems, but UDF 2.01 features additional support Windows XP as well as Windows Server 2003.
5. Click “OK” to format the CD with the selected UDF file format. Windows Explorer will then open the formatted CD in a separate window.
6. Open a new Windows Explorer window and browse to the location of the files that you copied from the UDF formatted CD or DVD. Drag all the files onto the other Windows Explorer window to copy them to the CD in UDF format.
or you can download a third party software from here –