1. Locat ur Outlook Address Book file on computer hard drive.
NOTE: Click Start > select My Computer. From there, click on the Tools menu > Folder Options > View then click the option to Show hidden files and folder
2. Now go to location on Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook (and look for .pab file)
3. Close Outlook
4. Click Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and locate for Inbox Repair Tool and click on it to start the program.
5. Type the name .pab file or click the Browse and locate the Address Book file
6. Click Start and start the repair process by clicking Repair
7. Click Yes whenever it asks
NOTE: Find the repaired Address Book file in the folder in the Folder List of Outlook
U can use 3rd party SW to get back this ! www.datanumen.com/aor/ (but it with cost)