Windows 10 has caused issues with our clients with IBM “i Access” printer sessions configured. I spent many hours trying to determine the issue with why a network configured printer on the server would work, but the printer setup connected via USB to PC would not. All the PC programs would print with no problem. A print job sent from the iSeries would appear in the PC spooler and disappear. After updating the Windows software and reviewing the system process I could not locate the problem. Reviewing prior Windows version drivers I notice the Windows 10 version driver for the printer had the word “Class” in the description. I changed the Windows 10 printer to a driver that does not have “Class” in the description to resolve the issue. So far this has resolved other PC’s with the same issue. Thought I would pass this on to others that may have the same issue.