I have published over 20 different Cisco IOS tip and trick articles over at the Petri IT Knowledgebase. In these Cisco tips, I cover things like setting up a Cisco switch, VLAN configuration, DDNS, ACLs, and selecting the right router for your CCNA studies.
Of these 20+ Cisco tips, here are 5 of the most popular:
- Cellular Data to your Cisco Router
- Cisco 800 series Routers – the best routers to practice for your CCNA exam and learn the IOS
- Configuring Dynamic DNS (DDNS) in the Cisco IOS
- How to Recover a Lost Password on a Cisco Switch
- How to Setup VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) on Cisco Switches
I hope you will check them out!