Even if you were able to attend Oracle OpenWorld 2010, you’d probably still be overwhelmed by the suspicion that you were missing something somewhere. Take advantage of real time snippets on Twitter from some of the 41,000 attendees at this year’s conference. Get the highlights when you have less than ample time to browse the blogs.
- @laurenmizzou: She’s keeping the Twitterverse up-to-date on the goings on at Oracle OpenWorld.
- @DellatOracleWld: A dedicated stream of Dell tweeters from on the ground in San Fran as well as RTs from others’ insights on the conference.
- @susiegrandi: She’s representing Dell at OOW.
- @pgreenbe: CRM author, consultant and speaker, Paul Greenberg is currently tweeting his favorite highlights.
- @benioff: Check out CEO of Salesforce Marc Benioff’s Twitter feed for his thoughts on the boxless cloud, Oracle and his presentation today.
- @marksmithvr: CEO & EVP Research from Ventana Research has some great insights and analysis of what’s going on at OOW.
- @HPAllianceONE: Keep up with what’s going on with them at the conference, including giveaways and photos.
- @oraclenerd: He’s a little jet-lagged, but keeping us up to date from his Twitter feed and his blog at OracleNerd.com.
- @OracleDatabase: Whether you’re at the show or not, keep up to date on Oracle Database news and events.
- @TheRealLewisC: From the IT Toolbox, Lewis tweets about Oracle database and cloud computing.
And of course, follow @oracleopenworld to get the “inside scoop, important announcements, and valuable tips and tricks for making the most of your experience at Oracle OpenWorld.” The official hashtag is #oow10.
Who are you following for the latest OOW developments?