Profile: Karl Gechlik
If you are still running WIndows XP and are looking to export your Internet Explorer favorites to a thumb drive or other media source you can follow these simple steps:
- Select File -> Import and Export. This will start the “Import and Export” wizard.
- Select Export and the click on “next.”
- Select Favorites and click on “next.”
- In the next window you can accept the default Save Directory or choose a new one. I suggest you select “Desktop” so you can easily find the file again. Click on “next.”
- Finally, click on “finish” and your Favorites will be saved to disk.