Posted by: Barney Beal
call center software, CRM strategy, evaluating SaaS, hosted call center, implementation, SaaS implementation, SaaS vendors
Transforming an organization’s customer service operations is never an easy task, particularly for one as old as Loomis AB, which got its start picking up and guarding money from banks via stagecoach. Yet, as the Houston-based vendor told us, it can be done.
Wayne Sadin, CIO of Loomis, joined the company to help make the transition, which included swapping out Salesforce.com for Oracle CRM On Demand, adding Oracle’s Contact Center Anywhere and tying it all back into the Oracle E-Business Suite.
In this 20-minute podcast, appropriate for both business and IT professionals, Sadin explains:
- How he overcame his skepticism about software as a service
- How Loomis makes accountability to customers a priority throughout the organization
- Loomis’s method of distributing customer information through its Oracle system
- More about the organization’s data governance model
- The migration path from Salesforce.com to Oracle CRM On Demand
- What Sadin would have done differently