Don’t miss your chance to attend our LIVE virtual seminar covering unified communications on June 16 from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM EDT.
Full-fledged unified communications is on the wish list of many enterprises, but when budgets are scaling back it may be difficult to justify the cost. To help you with this challenge, SearchUnifiedCommunications.com has put together this expert virtual seminar for you to learn all you need to know about the tangible benefits of UC and how to best translate business needs into communications applications and building blocks of UC that can actually save you money over the short and long term — without leaving your desk!
Attend our Virtual Seminar on June 16 to hear from independent industry experts Irwin Lazar and Robin Gareiss of Nemertes Research in their keynote presentation, Five ways UC can help your business survive the recession. They’ll outline five things you can act on now that will help you reap benefits both short and long term, including:
· How UC can cut costs on travel, mobility and teleworking expenses, and how to choose products/systems
· Identifying and communications-enabling the critical applications and bottlenecks that will provide the most payback
· Building on UC capabilities that may already exist in your email or telephony systems
· Finding and maximizing as many integration points as possible
· Leveraging new services such as SIP trunking to reduce costs
During the show, you’ll have a chance to win a Flip Ultra video camcorder as well as several Amazon gift cards – plus Microsoft will be giving away a Zune in their virtual booth!
Our team of editors will be in the virtual environment during the entire event to assist you with any technical difficulties or to answer any questions you may have about unified communications or to chat about your UC initiatives.
Learn more about our virtual seminar and pre-register today.
We look forward to seeing you !