A new feature for the 15th of every month… 5 tech quotes on varying topics. Here’s the first batch. Quotes that will make you laugh.
1. If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That’ll do them in. – Unknown
2. If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashes… oh, wait a minute, he already does. – Unknown
3. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. – Emo Philips
4. Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog. – Doug Larson
5. There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We do not believe this to be a coincidence. – Jeremy S. Anderson
Feel free to add your own favourites in the comments. Maybe you will see it in another batch.
Until next time,