Posted by: Joshua Wood
How about a few quotes about user experiences?
1. A computer will do what you tell it to do, but that may be much different from what you had in mind. – Joseph Weizenbaum
2. The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life. – Andrew Brown
3. I regularly read Internet user groups filled with messages from people trying to solve software incompatibility problems that, in terms of complexity, make the U.S. Tax Code look like Dr. Seuss. – Dave Barry
4. Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant. – Mitchell Kapor
5. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks. – Unknown
Feel free to add your own favourites in the comments.
Until next time,