Posted by: Joshua Wood
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Perhaps you are a network administrator or have been one in the past? At any rate, a couple of these might sound familiar.
1. If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it’s done. – Scott Adams
2. Why did the system administrator cross the road? To get coffee. Why else would one be outside? – Author Unknown
3. The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That’s where we come in; we’re computer professionals. We cause accidents. – Nathaniel Borenstein
4. There are three kinds of death in this world. There’s heart death, there’s brain death, and there’s being off the network. – Guy Almes
5. As a network administrator, I can take down the network with one keystroke. It’s just like being a doctor but without getting gooky stuff on my paws. – Scott Adams (Dogbert)
Feel free to add your own favourites in the comments.
Until next time,