For the other side of the IT world… developers.
1. In a room full of top software designers, if two agree on the same thing, that’s a majority. – Bill Curtis
2. I think it’s a new feature. Don’t tell anyone it was an accident. – Larry Wall
3. Writing the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining 10 percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time. – NJ Rubenking
4. Programming is like sex – one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. – Michael Sinz
5. It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature. – Unknown
Feel free to add your own favourites in the comments.
Until next time,