TechStop

Dec 15 2012   8:03AM GMT

5 Tech Quotes… About Developers

Joshua Wood Joshua Wood Profile: Joshua Wood

Hi all,

For the other side of the IT world… developers.

1. In a room full of top software designers, if two agree on the same thing, that’s a majority. – Bill Curtis

2. I think it’s a new feature. Don’t tell anyone it was an accident. – Larry Wall

3. Writing the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining 10 percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time. – NJ Rubenking

4. Programming is like sex – one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. – Michael Sinz

5. It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature. – Unknown

Feel free to add your own favourites in the comments.

Until next time,
TechStop (JW)

 Comment on this Post

 
There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when other members comment.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to: