Tech Quiz of the Day

Sep 3 2008   9:08AM GMT

Tech quiz of the day: How much do you know about sustainability risk management?



Posted by: Ivy Wigmore
Tags:
compliance
green computing
Tech Trivia

The WhatIs.com Word of the Day is sustainability risk management.

Tech Trivia
In a standard incandescent light bulb, 10 percent of the energy output is converted to light. What makes up the other 90 percent?
Answer

Secret Word of the Day
This concept is far from green — it’s the intentional conception, design and production of a product so that it’s useful, functional or popular only for a limited time. What’s the secret word?
Answer

IT Acronym Challenge
An LCD monitor uses less power than a CRT monitor. What does LCD stand for?
Answer

 Comment on this Post

 
There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when other members comment.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to: